Friday, February 15, 2008

My Friday Fix!!


The day is seriously dragging and all I want to do is go home and have a relaxing weekend. The only thing to cheer me up is a bit of cyber window shopping (2 weeks until pay day!) which is helping to alleviate that friday feeling. In honour of the many people who are feeling the same, I am going to share my friday pickings that are going to pull me through that final hour!!

First on the agenda is these AMAZING sandals by Jimmy Choo. Perfect for treading the red carpet at the Oscars, although maybe not so practical for strutting the streets of Hoxton (who said my friday fix had to be practical?!), the thought of wearing these eye catching beauties is helping the minutes tick away fast.

Despite the hefty £650 price tag, the unusal heel detailing is one of the trends of the season and you can almost guarantee that the high street aren't going to attempt anything quite like this.

I'll race you down to Jimmy Choo!

No comments: